Friday, July 31, 2009

I learned C++ in 12 hours?

I learned C++ from functions, arrays, writing to files ,data types ,2-D arrays, the math, rand() , variables, input/output consoles, ALL of the loops, pointers and a bit on classes public/private








I also learned Pascal this weeked in a couple of hours ...














A lot of people laughed at me when I told them I learned C++ in 3 days (4 hours /day) ...nothing advanced ...but I could write an original program and use all of those things above with no problems and I never forgot how to do it ...I still remember.








So why do people laugh when I tell them?

I learned C++ in 12 hours?
Thats nothing hefty, people who do not get the proper teaching styles learn slower. 3 days learning basic C++ isn't much and pascal is a joke.
Reply:because they can't comprehend it even being possible to learn that quickly.. i know the feeling

survey research

No comments:

Post a Comment