Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Why did my mouse pointer change on its own to an hourglass?

I had a pulsing heart as my mouse pointer. A couple weeks ago it changed on its own to an hourglass. A friend told me that it means that something else is running.I've checked the task mgr. re-booted many times and find nothing else running. I am also having problems (like many others) with AppSvc32.exe using up my CPU's and freezing up my P.C. So I have spent many hours running scans and trying to figure out how to make it stop. Both problems are taking all the fun out of my favorite toy!!! Can anyone out there help me out?

Why did my mouse pointer change on its own to an hourglass?
Google the Appsvc32.exe problem. It may not be a prob at all.





Goto Control Panel and Pointers. Change it to the beating heart.





Goto download.com and get AVG, spyware blaster, spyware doctor, ad-aware, and ccleaner. Update, immunize, and run them all.





10 points please
Reply:An hourglass does in fact mean that something is loading. You could have a virus on your computer that creates a loading error. In that case, get a virus scanner or go to a technician. A more likely possibility, though, is that somebody went onto your computer and changed your cursor. Go to the control panel, click on mouses and pointers, and change the icon back.

survey monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment