Friday, July 31, 2009

C++ Programming Help. Need a Program?

My problem to solve is:





The C++ standard template library contains a %26lt;string%26gt; class that can be used to handle strings. String functions that exist in the C library %26lt;string.h%26gt; are replaced by member functions of the %26lt;string%26gt; class. This project requires your own implementation of a simplified string class, called mystring. The class should contain all the basic string handling functions, as well as overloaded operators for some manipulations. All member functions should use basic operations. Make use of pointers where possible. Do not use functions from %26lt;string.h%26gt;.





A driver program must also be included to test all the functions. It should display a menu and complete instructions to the user.





Anyone whose willing to do this program just type the answer for the problem and post it. I will be proud that you made this programme for me. Pls Help. I need within 2 days

C++ Programming Help. Need a Program?
And I will be proud that you gave your paycheck to me.
Reply:You can find someone to help you from http://k.aplis.net/


No comments:

Post a Comment