Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How do i change my pointer icon on my personal computer.?

I have a tiny icon already saved on my computer that I would like to be my pointer. I saved the tiny image in the C drive, WINDOWS, and cursors, yet when I go to the browse for image in the pointer's tab, it is not there! Does anyone know how to get a personal image as a pointer? Thanks.

How do i change my pointer icon on my personal computer.?
what was the extention u have saved ? .ico will not work.





It should as .cur file.
Reply:Make sure that the extension name of the icon you want to use as a pointer is .cur or .ani instead of .ico


YOu have said that it is an icon so i guess its file extension is .ico


If that is the case open your little icon in mspaint, then click file, save as then select all files, name the file as anythingyouwant.cur


SAve in the windows cursors directory..


No comments:

Post a Comment