Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Changing Pointer Icon?

I have an icon already saved on my computer that I would like to be my pointer. I saved the tiny image in the C drive, WINDOWS, and cursors, yet when I go to the browse for image in the pointer's tab, it is not there! Does anyone know how to get a personal image as a pointer? Thanks. I don't know how to change the file to .cur





in mspaint...when i save it, it doesn't have the option of saving it at a .cur file just bmp, gif, and jpeg. also ping

Changing Pointer Icon?
when saving the image.. on File Type... Make sure you set to "ALL FILES"..... on FILE NAME/SAVE AS... just put quotations around the file name/extension.... EG*... "filename.cur"





you must have the quotations %26amp; the FILE TYPE set to ALL FILES


No comments:

Post a Comment