Saturday, May 22, 2010

Visual C++ prog experts help!!!?

I created an application (for fun) and one of my objectives there is to make a mouse pointer disappear if mouse is not move for a specific period of time. I managed to create this one successfully just using WinAPI but I don't know how to convert it to MFC





Assuming that you are starting to create a simple window application with no user interventions or whatsoever...


1.) Where will I place the setTimer?


2.) In WinAPI, I placed all necessary codes like setTimer and the GetCursorPos() in WinMain and compared mouse current position and mouse old position inside LRESULT CALLBACK WndProc(...) function. How will I interpret it in MFC???





Please help....

Visual C++ prog experts help!!!?
If this is a dialog based application you can create the timer in the OnInitDialog method. In the timer method you can use the GetCursorPos method just as you did previously.

survey questions

No comments:

Post a Comment