Sunday, August 2, 2009

Using the pointer style, write a program that calculates the area of a rectangular garden. You must have:?

*Applicable to anyone who knows basic C++ 6.0


- A function requesting that a user enter the length of the sides of the garden


- A function to calculate the area of the garden, in square feet


- A function to determine the number of bags of bark chips needed to cover the garden(one bag will cover 9 square feet)


- A function to print the area and the number of bags of bark chips to the screen


THANKS!

Using the pointer style, write a program that calculates the area of a rectangular garden. You must have:?
Or in other words...





"Hi, I'm too goddamn lazy to even think about doing my own homework so I've copied and pasted the questions I've been set to Y!Answers in the hope that some fool will be stupid enough to do it for me. Perhaps if I actually applied myself one day I might get some satisfaction from achieving something myself, but I doubt it."


No comments:

Post a Comment