Sunday, August 2, 2009

Do you know what the remote/pointer is called that gathers statistics in a class room setting?

I am about to do a presentation and I want to gather the students opinions in an easy way. While I was in school, one of my professors brought these remotes in and he would ask us a question and we would hit a, b, c, or d on the remote. The results would appear automatically on the computer screen in the form of a graph or other format. Where can I get one of these? and What is it called?

Do you know what the remote/pointer is called that gathers statistics in a class room setting?
I am using one of these remotes currently. The one I have is called a TurningPoint RF keypad. You can find it on this website:





http://www.turningtechnologies.com/inter...





I think this is what you're looking for, right?





EDIT: to your additional question: I am not sure how much to rent (or if you CAN even rent), but I had to buy one of these cards from my college bookstore for $40. I don't know if that gives you an idea of the cost.
Reply:I have one of these at school. We havent used it in a few years, and my head hurts trying to remember the name of it.





However, another quick easy and free way to be to amke a zoomerang survey which you can do here http://info.zoomerang.com/.





Register and make your survey. We use them all the time at school.

land survey

No comments:

Post a Comment